The drug problem in Ohio has unfortunately been on the rise. This has led countless people to struggle with addiction and mental health issues. The state has one of the highest rates of opioid addiction in the country, directly leading to an increasing number of overdose deaths.
If you are struggling with alcohol or drug addiction in Columbus, Ohio, things may seem bleak. You may feel isolated and think that things will never get better. Fortunately, help is available.
Addiction treatment centers such as Findlay Recovery Center are dedicated to helping people just like you to find lasting sustainable recovery from drug and alcohol abuse. Our treatment center in Ohio is ready to welcome you to start your recovery journey but you must take the first step and admit that you need help.
Benefits of a Good Rehab
When it comes to battling addiction, you may think that you can do it on your own. While quitting an addiction might seem like quitting any other bad habit, they are vastly different. Addiction is a disease that takes over your life physically, mentally, and psychologically. It takes more than willpower to beat it. What makes it so hard is that addiction creates dependency in your body.
Getting rid of the drug or alcohol triggers withdrawal symptoms and these can be serious enough to lead to relapse. Some are even life-threatening.
This is why it’s important to check in to an addiction treatment center in Ohio if you feel it’s time to turn your life around. Some of the benefits of attending rehab include:
- It provides you with structure. Addiction usually leads to self-destructive habits that keep you locked in a harmful cycle. At rehab, you’ll learn daily habits and routines that eliminate distractions and keep you focused on treatment and recovery. You’ll get to learn coping skills and get the chance to practice them in a safe environment.
- You get to stay in a safe, supportive environment. Another benefit of rehab is it takes you away from the negative environment that fed your addiction. Instead, you get to stay in a safe, positive environment where your recovery is supported. You’ll interact with others who understand what you’re going through and they can help you overcome your struggles with addiction.
- You benefit from multiple treatments and therapies. Addiction takes over your life. To defeat it you’ll need to employ different treatments and therapies. These help you learn healthy behaviors that you can apply in rebuilding your life. You’ll also learn how to identify negative thoughts and flaws in your thinking that can lead to addiction and instead replace these with more positive ones that can lead to a healthier, more productive life.
- You receive ongoing support. Your recovery journey doesn’t end when you leave the facility. You’ll still need to be monitored and guided as you re-enter your life. Good rehabs provide aftercare services where you’ll be referred to local counselors or support groups to ensure you keep receiving the assistance you need after returning home. This will help you get past several of the setbacks that occur after treatment including relapse.
- You get to focus on rebuilding a healthy life. Rehabs not only provide addiction treatment services but also alternative therapies and programs to help you rebuild your life. For instance, you may go through nutrition classes to learn how to prepare nutritious meals or mindfulness classes to help with your mental health.
Addiction Treatment Services in Columbus
Findlay Recovery Center is committed to providing affordable drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Ohio. Our treatment services include:
Detoxification involves cleansing the body of the harmful toxins left by drugs and alcohol. This step is necessary before you can fully concentrate on your addiction treatment program.
Quitting cold turkey may seem like an option but keep in mind that it can be dangerous and can lead to relapse. Receiving detox services from a detox center like ours allows you to go through the process under professional supervision. There will be medical personnel available 24/7 to monitor your progress and ensure that you’re as comfortable as possible
2. Residential Inpatient Treatment.
After completing detox, you will transition into our comprehensive inpatient treatment program. This means that you’ll get to stay at our Ohio rehab center, accommodated in one of our spacious double rooms with private bathrooms. You’ll be expected to stick to a schedule of therapies and treatments including individual, group, and family therapies, alternative therapies as well as nutritional services. You’ll also benefit from a personalized treatment plan that takes into consideration your unique treatment needs.
3. Tailor-made treatment programs.
At Findlay Recovery Center, we understand that addiction affects everyone differently. This makes a one-size-fits-all treatment redundant. Instead, we focus on providing an individualized treatment plan that seeks to meet your specific physical, mental, and psychological treatment goals. When you first come to our rehab center, we will conduct a pre-assessment test. This lets us know what your treatment needs are, then we move to design a personalized treatment plan based on those needs, making treatment more effective.
4. Aftercare and alumni services.
We recognize that recovery from addiction doesn’t end once you’re discharged from our treatment center. That is why we are committed to long-term care for all our clients. We don’t wish to see you relapse and fall back into your old habits once you go back to your old life. We care about your future and continue to evaluate and monitor your progress beyond treatment. Additionally, we will refer you to appropriate support groups in the community so that you can continue receiving the recovery assistance you need upon returning home.
Get Help Today
Battling addiction is difficult but you don’t have to do it on your own. We at the Findlay Recovery Center are ready to walk with you every step of the recovery journey. You just have to take the first step by getting in touch with us. You can contact us by phone or by filling out the form on our website. We look forward to helping you.