Drug use patterns in Cincinnati Ohio mirror those found in other parts of the country. In this particular corner of Ohio, the most commonly abused drugs include crack cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription opioids. The prevalence of drug and alcohol use in Cincinnati has been on the increase, affecting hundreds of lives both directly and indirectly.
Confronting and dealing with addiction requires a collective effort. It needs intervention from society, the family as well as the individual. Accepting that you have a problem with drug or alcohol use is the first step on the road to recovery. The next step involves seeking help from a reputable drug rehab or detox center. Recovery doesn’t end when you’re discharged from the treatment center. In fact, you need to keep up with your recovery goals and apply everything you learned in rehab otherwise you run the risk of relapsing.
Common Relapse Triggers
Unfortunately, many of those who get discharged from rehab experience relapse. Here at the Findlay Recovery Center in Ohio, we have several programs in place to help those battling addiction to kick it from their lives. We take each of our client’s recovery seriously and do our best to ensure that they don’t fall into relapse.
Part of our drug or alcohol treatment programs involves educating clients on relapse and helping them identify and manage their triggers. Common relapse triggers you may face as a recovering addict include:
- Relationship difficulties. Being in an abusive relationship greatly contributes to addiction. Having an abusive partner who constantly shames, threatens, intimidates, invalidates, or judges you can drive you to use drugs or drink to escape the abuse. This is one of the things to watch out for once you’re discharged from rehab.
- Social situations where drug or alcohol use is rife. The friends and company you keep after rehab determine whether you’ll face the temptation to go back to using or drinking. Being in situations where drugs and alcohol are in use can greatly increase your chances of relapse.
- Negative emotions. Emotions such as anger, loneliness, frustration, or anxiety can tempt you to reach for drugs or a bottle just to ease the discomfort you’re feeling. Learning to handle such negative emotions is part of our treatment program.
- Positive life events. We rarely think of positive events such as a promotion at work, weddings, etc. as relapse triggers but they are. Such celebrations or parties often include alcohol and this could pose a problem for a recovering alcoholic, the same case with drugs. In our drug addiction residential treatment program, we teach you how to navigate such situations and come out unscathed.
- Social isolation. Reluctance to reach out to others or join a support group after rehab can leave you vulnerable. It is much easier to rationalize drug use and drinking when you’re alone and before long, you find you’ve relapsed.
Drug Rehab and Detox Services Available to Cincinnati Residents
As a resident of Cincinnati, you may be wondering where to go if you’re struggling with drug or alcohol addiction. Perhaps you have undergone addiction treatment before but have relapsed. Regardless of the situation, the Findlay Recovery Center is here for you. Our goal is to provide a simple and affordable approach to addiction treatment in Ohio. Some of our addiction treatment programs include:
Addiction is a disease that creates a dependency on the substance you’re addicted to. As a result, it becomes hard to just stop using the drugs or alcohol that your body has come to rely on. At our drug rehab and detox center in Ohio, we provide clients with detoxification services. This involves helping your body get rid of harmful toxins in a safe and protected environment.
Detoxification is a challenging process with potentially harmful and life-threatening side effects. It is not recommended that you try detoxing alone or going ‘cold turkey’. That is why we ensure all our clients have access to 24/7 medical care and assistance as they detox.
Our evidence-based detoxification services are ideal if you have tried quitting drugs or drinking on your own to no avail. They are also recommended if you previously quit using but relapsed. We don’t judge anyone and our doors are open to all clients who feel that they’d benefit from our services.
- Residential Inpatient Treatment.
We also offer residential inpatient treatment including our alcohol addiction residential treatment program. These residential treatment programs are geared toward those who have successfully undergone detox and are now ready to start working on other aspects of their recovery. Before being admitted to any of our residential inpatient treatment programs in Ohio, our team of experts will give you an assessment to identify your recovery goals. We will then craft an individualized treatment plan based on your unique needs. This helps ensure that we find you the best treatment options to suit your addiction and recovery plans.
As a resident at our treatment facility, you will stay in a safe, serene, and conducive environment that allows you to focus on your treatment and recovery. Your treatment program will be conducted by professionals who have years of experience dealing with addiction and helping others like you to get their lives back on track.
Get the Help You Need Today
If you’re looking for addiction treatment programs and services in Cincinnati, Findlay Recovery Center based in Findlay Ohio is here to help. You don’t have to continue suffering and struggling alone when help is available. To reach out to as many people in need as possible, we have made our services affordable. Additionally, we work with most major insurance covers to help cover some of the costs that come with addiction treatment. Our simple admissions process and same-day admissions policy are also designed to make the admissions process as simple and hassle-free for our clients as possible.
Contact us today at 419-495-8807 or 1-866-797-8638 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to help you.